BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Over the summer God has been working on my heart like never before. He’s been showing me so much about loving and caring for people as well as many other things. More than anything though, He’s been showing me the weak points in my life. Like I’ve said before, this is the whole reason why I wanted to go to Hawaii in the first place... to draw closer to God.


I feel like my eyes are opening up and I’m really seeing the world for the first time.


Throughout the summer, whenever I would be going through something I would pick up my guitar or ukulele and start playing.... just to relieve some stress. Well, God used those moments and turned them into prayers of worship to Him. Before I left this summer, I had written a couple of songs, but this summer God has placed song after song after song in my lap. Some weeks I couldn’t even keep up with what chords went to what song.


I feel that God has placed it on my heart to start putting these songs on the internet. So, from now on this blog will be dedicated to the stories behind the songs with a link to the videos on YouTube. It will be about the things that God has been teaching me and the things that I’ve seen. Some of the songs are bright “cheery” praise and worship songs, while others are raw and darker... but all of them come from the depths of my soul.


My purpose is not to be famous or anything even close to that. My purpose is this: to help others through the music and stories/experiences that God has been showing and teaching me. If I help someone somewhere then I’ve reached this goal.


Hopefully, I’ll have the first video up with in the next two weeks. Bear with me though, for I am technologically impaired!


Also, if you have any advice please feel free to give it! You can Facebook me or email me at rnosay@gmail.com.


Mahalo!

0 comments: